Saturday 15 October 2011

A Silly and Destructive Bitch

Watch this and try not to splutter into your beer in disbelief:



Count off on your fingers the points she makes that you can dispute in your head but cannot prove with data or references you have not recorded and do not care to Google now.

We thought her a solution in 1979 but I knew in 1981 that she was nothing more than another 'would be' on the make. I voted for her in 1983 only because voting for Michael Foot was as sensible as attempting to kill oneself with an overdose of paracetamol. If I voted for her in 1987 it was for a similar reason. Despite my support for the Falkland's campaign I was absolutely set on not voting for her successor, or any other, in 1992 and so did not vote. In 1997, hoping to confound Blair, I joined the Labour Party, and then I came to understand that the way forward lies outside party politics.

No comments: